Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome Family and Friends!

Well we started our blog back in May and it has taken us this long to finally really prepare it and get the word out. I am going to try and be as diligent as possible in keeping everyone up to speed but no promises :) We initially started this blog on vox.com but switched to blogpsot after we realized we could upload images easier. Anyways, the two previous blogs are from months ago but I just copied and pasted them from the other site so everyone could get up to speed.

We figure that this is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and feel free to leave comments! We'd love to hear from you :) Pictures to come soon as well.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Derek and I are glad that we can stay in touch with what is happening with you two! Hope all is well in Washington!! :)

Jon, Rach, Jeremiah said...

So it was great to catch up with your guys! I am sure you are rocking Washington & glad you are getting better. If you get a chance, check out our blog - you got mentioned:)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether to be glad I can see what you all or up to or to pretend that you aren't huge geeks and never get on this again... haha just kidding... kinda.